Security vs restrictions and limitations on cargo transportation in Nuevo Leon
In these terms, the means of defense against these limitations and restrictions is the writ of Amparo, from which the district courts know and in case of revision the Circuit Court assigned to the Judicial Power of the Federation.
Our Amparo is intended to protect individuals and entities engaged in cargo transport, against these limitations and restrictions, as unconstitutional.
It is extremely important to mention that our Amparo have a chapter suspension, an issue that is equally important as the Amparo itself, anytime it is accomplished the physical/moral person does not have the obligation to be in compliance with the standards considered unconstitutional and illegal, until such time as the bottom of the issue is resolved
If you are interested in an appointment, meeting or gathering to meet, please contact us.
Learn more about our services
We use the best legal practices for your business. Our years of experience have enabled us to deal with any adversity.
- The correct payment of taxes.
- Tax litigation vs tax authorities
- Preventive advisory audits and tax advisory
- Compliance with tax obligations:
- Annual declarations
- Provisional payments
- Legal opinions
- Execution of agreements mediation
- Credit recovery
- Portfolio management
- Litigation related to the possession and ownership of property
- Cancellation and replacement of debt securities and their collection
- Grievance procedures for the CONDUSEF
- Custody and possession of minors
- Trials ordinary commercial and / or civil
- Commercial executive’s trials
- Special mortgage trials
- Trials property leasing
- Family affairs order
- Amparo trial
- Individual and collective labor contracts
- Attention to inspections by the secretariat of labor and social welfare
- Labor audits
- Creation, registration of joint committees
- design strategies in personnel transfer
- Intervention in negotiations
- Litigation individual and collective
- Collective negotiation
- Treatment of expatriate labor in Mexico and Mexican personnel abroad.
- Control of payroll and payment of its legal obligations and tax
- Counseling in labor structure
- Tax auditor´s opinion
- Letter opinion / studies
- Preparation of transfer pricing study
- Counseling for optimization of intra-group transactions
- Tax due diligence
- Advice on the appropriate structure for buying and/or selling companies.
- Fusions and acquisitions
- Constitution of corporations
- Identification and drafting of bylaws
- Assembly proceedings
- Management splits
- Mergers and liquidations
- Procedures to notaries
- Procedures before the ministry of economy
- Proceedings before the public registry of property and commerce